The International Journal of Linguistics, Literature and Translation welcomes scientists and researchers to participate as peer reviewers of articles being considered for publication in the journal. The peer review process is important because it guarantees the high quality of articles published, which in turn assures the success of Online Science Publishing.
Peer reviewers are internet-based, part time volunteers whose working language is English. Their main tasks are to read and then recommend whether a manuscript should be accepted as is, accepted with revision, or outright rejected. To that end, peer reviewers will be asked to provide detailed, constructive comments that are substantiated by references where possible and that will help the editors in their publication decisions and with their author interactions. Reviewers must also be on alert for any issues relating to author misconduct, such as plagiarism, and report these to the editors.
THE BENEFITS OF BEING A PEER REVIEWER INCLUDE
- Developing professional opportunities and contacts,
- Increasing evaluation skills,
- Being the first to see new materials,
- Listing as an Editorial Board member on the journal website,
- Bolstering of resumes for promotion and/or tenure,
- Assisting Academic Research Publishing in providing high quality work.
ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS FOR PEER REVIEWERS
- Doctoral degree or above,
- Academic job at a university or organization,
- Fluency in English (academic and professional),
- Strong interest and expertise in scholarly journals,
- Speed and accuracy.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested to be a reviewer, fill up the application form (Click here to download) and send it to the Journal email address at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are processed immediately and acknowledged by e-mail upon submission, with notice of acceptance or not within two weeks.
900 total views, 3 views today